It’s so exciting to hear that you are expecting, and congratulations! You might be feeling a wide range of emotions all at once. The kicks can feel delightful but sometimes the cramps make it difficult for you to do much else in your day. It feels like nothing quite prepares you for what pregnancy is really going to bring with mood swings being just one side effect from hormonal changes during this time period. Yoga may seem daunting or overwhelming as well when pregnant women have many other things they want/need to accomplish on their plate before getting up into an uncomfortable position – however, yoga has been proven through studies to help manage energy levels better than any alternatives which will come more naturally over time if practised regularly during these early
Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga Therapy – One to One
Duration: 60 Minutes per day
Recommendation: Subscribe for 96 days for the best results
Price: £256 per month (3 sessions per week)
Price: £897 per month (3 sessions per week)
Price: £1,794 per month (3 sessions per week)
How Yoga Therapy can help during Pregnancy
Yoga therapy provides a holistic health benefits for mothers:
Yoga therapy is a holistic health benefit for mothers. Yoga asanas help keep the body supple, relieve tension around the cervix by opening up pelvic region and helps with labor pain relief. Yoga also alleviates common symptoms such as morning sickness or painful leg cramps to relax you during childbirth – not only does it make your recovery speedy post-delivery but will give back what yoga put in!
Many people enjoy the benefits of yoga, but it can be far too much to take on without any prior knowledge. It is important for beginners who want an introduction into this practice to have a guide that they trust with their wellbeing every step of the way. A qualified Yoga Therapist knows what could work best in each individual’s unique situation and will help you grow from simply enjoying your time doing exercise-like poses at home or after finishing up a stressful day at work, all while improving how you feel inside out!
Mind & Soul Therapists work on IAYT (Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy) models which help to get the best results.
- Annamaya Kosha -The Food sheath / Physical Body
- Pranamaya Kosha – The Breath sheath / Energy Body
- Manomaya Kosha – The Mind sheath / Mental Body
- Vijnanamaya Kosha – The Intellect sheath / Wisdom Body
- Anandamaya Kosha – The bliss sheath / Bliss Body
Things You Need for Yoga
- Your own yoga mat.
- Improves sleep.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Help to increase flexibility, strength and endurance of muscle needed during childbirth.
- Lowers nausea, back pain, headache and shortness of breath.
- Improves blood circulation.
Childbirth is an experience in women’s life that holds the power to transform her forever. We have got a secret in our culture and it’s not that the birth is painful, it’s that the women are strong. Chaitanya Wellness believes in sculpting strong mothers.
Why Yoga Therapy?
- Yoga helps you to be fit all the time.
- Yoga helps to enhance the issues slowly and steadily.
- There are no side effects.
- It requires only few minutes and a yoga mat with a suitable place to practice.
- Easy and doable for everyone.